Red Bull Flugtag returns with a splash in 2013. Fearless men and women around the world will be launching themselves off a series of terrifyingly high platforms in self-constructed flying machines that range from the sensible to the what-on-earth-were-you-thinking?
“Flugtag, which means “flying day” in German, challenges creative genius and team spirit with friends, coworkers or neighbors in a attempt to design and construct their own human-powered flying machine and on the day attempt to fly it. “
1) E*Trade Financial – Should be great for online investors and home based stock traders.
2) IKEA – One cannot resist falling in love with their deals…looking for some tables to turn at home?…then the IKEA offer below should do the trick!
3) Emirates Airlines Online Booking – April 2007 fares
4) Etisalat Weyak – Live World Cup Cricket action on your mobile phone –
5) Free Child Safety Book from Babyshop – Good corporate responsibility and great marketing!
6) Young Entrepreneurs Competition, Dubai – Reef Mall, Deira – April 3rd to April 5th
A chance to catch something creative and interesting!
The annual Abu Dhabi Book Exhibtion is on and should be a treat to book lovers as well as those looking to picking up some useful titles. Though the ad below says the fair is until April 7th, a related article that I read in today’s (3rd April 2007) Emirates Today states that the fair will be till April 13th…could have been extended due to the response and demand.
I remember attending my first Abu Dhabi Book Fair in 1999 at the Cultural Foundation when starting out a career in web content development…I picked up an O’Reily book – Web Navigation .
Gulf News, 28 Mar 2007